Tuesday, April 12, 2011

selected "Dr" for Title

So this afternoon I booked my flight to the Old Pre Meds conference in Las Vegas (www.oldpremeds.com). And when asked about my title, I was super excited to select "Dr."  for the very first time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So Psyched about it.

If you can, go to the conference. you wont forget it.

Any hoot, started my last full rotation yesterday; Pain and Palliative Care. Did Hospice today, will do it again tomorrow and next week. Hard not to be depressed about it, especially when it is raining outside. Did I say raining, I meant a monsoon. All of this reading about hospice and death is really depressing. I am going to have to watch some up lifting Television for the next 2 weeks jut to get through it. Not to mention all of the busy work I am required to do. After that, I have to make up 2 weeks of radiology. Hopefully I will get good news tomorrow that I can already consider the rotation set up and waiting.

Till Next time...positive thoughts, positive thoughts, positive thoughts.


2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new prefix. I am looking forward to the conference as well. See you in Vegas!

    ReplyDelete