Yesterday, I ended my very long career as a student and started my dream of being a Doctor. I graduated yesterday and would like to thank many people for their support.
1) My wife. Who without her love, her dedication, and her support I would never have been able to do this.
2) My daughters. Who without their love and their support I would have forgotten to live
3) To my Brother, who without his support and love things would have been very difficult
4) To my parents for their guidance, love, support, and unwaivering faith in me.
5) My in-laws, who not only helped me, but more importantly supported my wife and emotional support during these very hard time.
6) To my friends who always supported my dreams.
Thank you all and now, a rest followed by residency.